- Yelle Inc. & Skincare is black-owned and is for you. Started by former New Yorker Yandy Smith, she wanted to give all women a natural, organic, and plant-based product that enhanced their beauty and skincare. There is something for everyone.
2. Atlanta Juice Bar & Vegan Lounge is not your typical Juice Bar.
With the -v changing of times, it offers virtual ordering so simple & easy. Juicing is a way of living! Enjoy organic juices that will make you live longer and gain useful health & wealthiness advice while enjoying your drink.
3. Need A Place to Stay Less than 10 Minutes from Mercedes Ben Stadium?
Check out this comfortable & convenient 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms Condo located close to downtown ATL attractions.
Feel the comfort of being right at home!
4. If you’re a Cynthia Bailey fan of the Real House Wives of Atlanta, pop in and check out The Bailey Wine Cellar, where you will find an assortment of wines to wet your palettes at super reasonable prices.
5. Grab & Go with Wyatt’s Country BBQ. Sgt Wyatt’s Country BBQ has been serving homemade-style BBQ and Soulfood since 1974. If BBQ is your flavor, check them out!
6. If you or your bestie are newly engaged, look no further for an amazing photographer. Elizabeth Austin Photography offers elegant, timeless, and classic photos. Whatever you envision for your photos, Elizabeth Austin Photography will bring that vision to life.
7. When Sprouts Farmers Supermarket opened its first store in 2002, its goal was to make natural foods accessible to absolutely everyone. Organic choices that don’t hurt your pockets with ingredients you will understand.
- CamiCakes Cupcakes will have you wanting one more bite. Specializing in yummy gourmet cupcakes that you can enjoy for any occasion or just because.
9. Brave and Kind Bookshop will change your life. As the name reflects we should all be braver and kinder at heart. This family bookshop carries inclusive and diverse books for all your little ones’ needs.
- Frost Bistro & Bar authentic American cuisine in a casual bistro setting. Southern hospitality in every bite.