When in doubt, pay attention to the CDC guidelines, wash/sanitize your hands often and always, always, stay socially distanced.
- Quarantine for 14 days before traveling or get tested within 72 hours of traveling (know your status).
- Stock up on masks, gloves and sanitizing products.
- As much as possible, avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Even if travelling within the US, give yourself time to get through all airport inspections.
- If necessary, bring your own pillow and blanket.
Cheers, Be Safe & Enjoy Your Travels From Blistey.